Auto Prism is a fully empowered independent major structural repairer and consists of a highly motivated team with a winning attitude.
The services provided are limitless and include non-structural, structural, major structural repairs and other related services.
From humble beginnings, as a small panel beating operation, with limited resources in a business unit in Woodstock, Cape Town, Auto Prism began operations approximately 13 years ago.
In 2001 Auto Prism was acquired by a new owner and up till today is a continuing Black Empowerment success story. Auto Prism is a fully empowered, independent major structural repairer and consists of a highly motivated team with a winning attitude.
Mr Brian Minaar acquired Auto Prism in 2001. In this short period he has grown the business from a small panel beating shop to what is today a major structural repairer that meets all SAMBRA requirements. He is well respected in the panel beating industry and his skills, knowledge and passion has been instrumental in the success of the business. He also provides the strong leadership required for any business.
“Today Auto Prism is well recognized in the quality service panel beating industry. This has largely been realized through the vision and prudent management by the owner, as well the shared passion for success of a highly motivated work force. Coupled with continued extensive investment in hi–tech equipment and software systems Auto Prism is kept on the leading edge of world panel beating techniques and innovations”
- Auto Prism strives for service excellence through its ethos of exceeding client expectations.
- Our objective is to create an enjoyable working environment and employ focused and driven staff, who are always willing to go the extra mile to deliver the best possible product and service. We aim to implement an ongoing training program to ensure that the best people are hired to fill each position.
- With the focus on becoming trend setters and being the best body and auto body repair shop in the market, we will endeavor to achieve this by being innovative in using leading edge equipment and products.
- By ensuring we have a happy and satisfied client base we will maintain profitability and create a sustainable business that is transparent to all our customers.
- To be the foremost panel beating shop in the Western Cape, focusing on customer satisfaction.
- To continue to add value in an innovative way in order to remain differentiated from our competitors.
- To maintain a high level of recognition and respect for the professional manner in which we conduct business.
- To maintain the ability to respond creatively to changing market needs.
- To attract talented people who are motivated to perform in an extraordinary way.
- To achieve consistent and meaningful growth.
Research & Development
Part of our business strategy is to keep abreast of the latest developments in the panel beating industry worldwide and to be aware of the leading edge of panel beating and spray painting innovation. Technological advances are closely followed and monitored. To this end we have a culture of ongoing learning and encourage bold thinking and questioning amongst our employees. We conduct ongoing research and development to keep ahead of our field. Frequent market research is conducted to obtain feedback from our clients, to improve our standards and to gain valuable information into their present and future requirements.
“Daring ideas are like chessmen moved forward; they may be beaten, but they may start a winning move”
J. W. Von Goethe
Computers Maintained By Virtual Computer Repairs